I know I probably say this too much, but Kevin and I are so
so spoiled to have so much family around to help us with Wyatt. Last week, we
took our first long trip away from Wyatt and were blessed enough to have two
sets of grandparents watch him while we were gone. I know he had a blast, and
Kevin and I got a much needed weekend away with some of our very best friends.
Kevin has been going to Steamboat since he was little, and we have been going
together since we started dating 9 years ago. It is truly like a second home
for us and we loved getting to share it with our friends. The skiing was
amazing, and we had an incredible time. While it was so nice to get away, we
missed our little man so so much. By the time we were going home, I was
physically aching to hold him! Thank you Lindy, Will, Katie and Cody, for coming with us, and for listening to us talk about our little man entirely too much. I promise we will repay the favor :). I also cannot thank our parents enough for being such an amazing blessing to our little family and watching Wyatt so we can make our marriage a priority!
Lindy girls birthday dinner at Cafe Diva!
It snowed like crazy a few days while we were skiing, and on one particular afternoon we got stuck in a white out on the top of the mountain. This is a series of pictures taken while we were trying to wait it out. The conditions continued to get worse and they made an announcement that we needed to get down the mountain. I have never been so scared but had so much fun at the same time! Thanks Will for being our fearless leader and keeping track of us as we made out way down the mountain!
Celebrating out survival!
Best ski buddy a girl could ask for!






No comments:
Post a Comment