Saturday, August 31, 2013

SURPRISE!


To our complete and utter surprise we are expecting baby number two in March!! Wyatt will officially become a big brother at a whopping 18 months old. I know, so old right! Although nervous, we could not be more excited about growing our little family. I know Wyatt is going to be the BEST big brother in the whole world, and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us. 
 This was the last thing I was expecting when I took the test! I had one left over from when we got pregnant with Wyatt so I thought why not take one. There is no way I am pregnant but I am feeling off so this will let me rest easy...Welp looks like I was wrong! 
Kevin was so so sweet and excited! He sent me flowers the next day! 
 Yep this little nugget is going to be a big brother!!!! I feel beyond blessed to get to be a the mommy to TWO precious little ones. My heart is so so full! 

No comments:

Post a Comment