Friday, September 14, 2012

Here Goes Nothin...

I always said I would never blog. I couldn't picture having the time, or wanting to share my thoughts or life with others. I am usually very private about my life. I embarrass easily and second guess myself constantly, so blogging just down right sounds terrifying. But here I am, on the weekend before I know my little boy will be born, starting something I said I never would.

My sister-in-law, Ally, unknowingly inspired me to do this. She has been blogging for several years about life, her marriage and growing family, and all of the funny mishaps and joys along the way. I absolutely love reading it and looking back on all of the special memories she has captured there. I found myself a little jealous that I hadn't saved and savored my memories in the same fashion. So here I am, starting my own blog to save all of the precious memories bring a new life into the world holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment