Our little angel was born on September 19, 2012 at 5:07pm. He was 7 lbs 10 ounces, and 20 1/4 inches long. We are so so so in love with him! The first time I saw him, I felt like I had known him my whole life. I didn't think it was possible to love anything as much as I love this little man. I feel so blessed to have had a super easy labor. My water was broken at 1:14pm, 4 hours and one contractions of pushing later, Wyatt was here! Kevin and I are over the moon in love and cant wait to share our little guy with the world!
He was so awake from the moment he was born, and continues to be! Mama is going to need to be good at going on little sleep! My amazingly wonderful cousin and best friend, Haley, who also happens to be an amazing photographer (www.LauraHaleyPhotography.com) was with us the whole time at the hospital to capture every moment. I can't wait to share her photos with everyone in the future!

No comments:
Post a Comment