Wednesday, October 10, 2012

25

Yesterday was my 25th birthday, and I have to say that 25 is already the best year yet! I got to wake up to the best gift God could have ever given me! I spent the whole morning cuddling with my little man, and thanking Kevin for working so hard so I can stay at home with Wyatt. I wake up everyday so thankful for my life, and the gifts that God has given me. That afternoon my sweet friend Bria came over and took Wyatt and me to lunch. I had so much fun catching up with her. Then last night, my mom had the family over for pizza and cake (admittedly one of my favorite meals) and to just hung out. It was an absolutely perfect birthday, and I feel so spoiled! Thanks to everyone who helped make me feel so special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment