Monday, October 29, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch


I absolutely LOVE the fall. It is my all time favorite time of year. I love that fall means football, cooler weather, pumpkins (and all yummy things pumpkin flavored), and to me it mean the start of the holiday season (Growing up in my house I had to fight with my mom every year to keep her from putting up the Christmas tree before Halloween). It also doesn't hurt that my birthday is in October as well :). This year Wyatt made my already favorite time of year even better. I have dreamed my whole life of having my own family and starting new family traditions, and first up on my list was visiting the pumpkin patch, and carving pumpkins! This year Wyatt and I got to go and get some super cute pictures taken. Much to my disappointment, it felt more like summer outside than fall. As you can see by the photos, Wyatt didn't love our time there, but hey there is always next year :). Kevin and I waited until a cooler day closer to Halloween to actually carve the pumpkins, but needless to say our little fall family traditions are underway!


No comments:

Post a Comment